If you want to increase the life expectancy of your Xtraordinary Hair, please follow these easy guidelines that will help keep your hair looking in great condition.
Machine Weft Products
- Prior to installation we recommend that you seal your wefts on your Xtraordinary Hair to increase the lifespan of the hair.
- When installing Xtraordinary Hair extensions cut weft only when necessary.
- When installing Xtraordinary Hair sew around the wefts not through the wefts this will decrease shedding.
All Xtraordinary Hair Products
- Treat Xtraordinary Hair extensions like your natural hair and wash regularly to maintain its texture and shine.
- When washing Xtraordinary Hair extensions use high moisturizing shampoos and conditioners that contain NO sulfate, NO mineral oil, NO parabens, NO petroleum and NO artificial colors.
- Comb Xtraordinary Hair extensions with wide tooth comb, a soft bristle brush or vent brush, starting from the ends of the hair and gently work your way towards the weft.
- Comb Xtraordinary Hair extensions before your wash your hair and before going to sleep.
- Do not go to sleep with wet hair, this may cause the hair to tangle.
- Apply leave -in conditioning product, this helps to keep hair soft and moist.
- We recommend air drying your Xtraordinary Hair extension or wigs products.
- When applying heat to your Xtraordinary Hair we recommend you use a heat protectant to prevent any damage to the hair
- Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
- AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!
The term Remy refers to the collection of the hair. Remy hair is soft, shiny, durable and has a longer life span compared to non -Remy hair and is less likely to tangle. The best type of Remy Hair is Virgin Remy Hair. When the hair is collected from a donor the hair is intact which protects the hair from being damaged. Virgin Remy Hair is 100% natural and has not been chemically treated to manipulate the color or texture. This means the hair has not been treated with color, perm, bleach, or dyes. Because the hair is not process it has a natural color. The natural color hair for Indian, Malaysian, Brazilian and Peruvian range from dark brown to medium brown. The texture of virgin hair is usually straight, curly or wavy. Yaki, body wave and curls are chemical processed to obtain its texture therefore, is no longer considered Virgin Remy Hair. Sometimes, high pressure and heat methods are use on virgin hair to make curls and waves. However, since there is no chemical process used this hair is still considered Virgin Remy Hair. In conclusion, all virgin hair is Remy but not all Remy hair is virgin.
- When Indian hair extensions dry they tend to create a beautiful wave that ranges for a slight wave to extra wavy. However, Indian hair is versatile and can be easily converted from straight to curly. Indian hair holds curls well but does slightly loosen, never totally falling out unless in a damp or humid environment.
- Silkier and shinier than Indian hair, Brazilian hair is offered in wavy, curly, and straight textures. Brazilian curly hair tends to hold curls well and often maintains curls longer than Indian hair. Brazilian straight hair textures are mostly straight but tend to curly beautifully at the ends.
- Peruvian Hair extensions are thicker and a little coarser than Indian and Brazilian Hair. This hair type blends well with typical African-American relaxed hair textures as well as medium Caucasian hair textures. Peruvian hair is offered in wavy, curly, and straight textures. The curly texture tends to be even curlier when wet or washed.
- Silkier and softer than Peruvian Hair, Malaysian Hair can first appear as too shinny but after a couple of washes the shine lessens and the appearance blends to a more natural look. Curls will last all day and do not loosen or drop and no hair product is required to maintain the shape. It is advised to avoid oily sprays to prevent a wig-like appearance.
- Is the perfect option for women with fine hair and blends well with Caucasian hair. The hair appears thinner than Indian Hair, but this allows the hair to appear more natural when installed. European Hair is the smoothest and silkiest hair and does not fizz after the hair is straightened.