Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the Internet’s vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
Personal Information Xtraordinary Hair Collects and How It Is Used
Xtraordinary Hair collects information in different ways from Visitors and Members who access the various parts of our Services and the network of Web sites accessible through our Service. We use this information primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Products and Services, and generally do not share this information with third parties. However, we may disclose personal information collected if we have received your permission beforehand or in very special circumstances, such as when we believe that such disclosure is required by law or other special cases described below.
Members may be asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Products or Services including name, address, telephone number, billing information (such as a credit card number), and the type of personal computer being used to access the Services. The personal information collected from Members during the registration process is used to manage each Member’s account (such as for billing purposes). This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances.
Xtraordinary Hair Partners and Sponsors:
Some products and services may be offered to Visitors and Members in conjunction with an affiliate, independent contractor seller or non-affiliated partner. To provide Visitors and Members some of these products and services, the partner may need to collect and maintain personal information. In these instances, you will be notified before any such data is collected or transferred and may decide not to use that particular service or feature.
Responses to Email Inquiries:
When Visitors or Members send email inquiries to Xtraordinary Hair, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. Xtraordinary Hair may add this email address to our mailing list, kept solely for the purpose of providing Xtraordinary Hair newsletters or offers. Xtraordinary Hair does not share the return email address with any third party, nor use it for any other purpose..
Voluntary Customer Surveys:
We may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. We encourage our customers to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the types of products and services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary.
We may take the information we receive from individuals responding to our Customer Surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other customers we may have to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). We then use the aggregated information to improve the quality of our services to you and to develop new services and products. This aggregated, nonpersonally identifying information is not shared with third parties.
It is Xtraordinary Hair’s policy not to use or share the personal information about Visitors of Members in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
However, we may disclose personal information about Visitors or Members or information regarding your use of the Services or Web sites accessible through our Services, for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including: law enforcement, or to satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, the Child Online Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Acceptable Use Policy or Terms Of Service, or other user policies; to operate the Services properly; or to protect Xtraordinary Hair and our Members.
“Cookies” and How XtraordinaryHair Uses Them:
If you are a Visitor or Member we may use a cookie to save your settings and to provide customizable and personalized services. These cookies do not enable third parties to access any of your customer information.
- We inform that within the website Xtraordinry Hair, available at the domain www.xtraordinaryhair.com (hereinafter: “Website”) cookie files are being used.
- The cookie files constitute small text files, saved on the IT device used by the User when reviewing the contents of the Website in order to provide proper operation and optimal usage of the Website’s functionalities.
- There are two basic types of cookies used within the Website: “persistent” and “session”. Persistent cookies are stored on the telecommunication terminal equipment used by the User for the time specified within its own parameters or up to the moment of their removal by the User. Session cookies are temporary files, which are removed automatically after logging out of the Website or closing of the web browser.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
- indispensable – these files are necessary for the proper work of the Website;
- functional – these files provide access to certain functionalities operating within the Website, which in case of their deactivation website functionalities may be limited; they also enable saving of the settings selected by the User while using the Website and personalizing of its interface;
- efficiency – these files serve for gathering information on the manner, in which the Users use the Website and they are used for the improvement of its functioning, as well as facilitating use of the Website by the Users, without gathering information that enables User identification;
- Each User of the Website may manage cookies by proper configuration of the settings of his / her web browser. Changes in the settings of a website browser is usually available in the bookmark “Options”, “Internet Options” or similar, depending on the type of a browser.
- The User also enjoys a possibility to deactivate an option to allow cookies in his/ her browser. However, such action may hamper or make using of the Website or its selected functions unavailable.
- Change in the settings of web browser in the scope of cookies’ service, can be made by the User of the Website at any time.
- Partners may also use their own cookies. We do not control use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
When you purchase products and services or register to receive materials, such as a newsletter, catalog or new product and service updates, you may be asked to provide contact information, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit/debit card information.
We will use the personal information you provide only to process that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE FALLS WITHIN THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
Public Forums: Please remember that any information you may disclose in any Member Directory or other public areas of our Web sites or the Internet becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
Xtraordinary Hair’s Commitment to Data Security: Services and Web sites we sponsor have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.